Thursday 30 July 2009

Geuss Who's Back?

Well me obviously!

Hey guys. Been kinda neglective this because of two reasons:
1. I had nothing good to say. and 2. I just kept forgetting!
So how is everyone? Hope you guys are enjoying the summer. Also I'm 18 next month!!! woooo I can drink!!...well legally that is! haha. And then 3 days later I head off for Summer In The City! It's gonna be sooo amazing!!

Nothing really new to report. True Blood is getting more awesome by every episode. I love how every episode ends on cliffhanger, it's a great way to keep you interested and want to see more. (althought that's pretty much the same thing)

Got a few new videos planned and I'll make them soon. One is about how everyone is striving for perfection when there is honestly no such thing. The other is gonna be about the increasing amount of hype surrounding the Twilight franchise and the fact that now it's just taking the piss.

Anyway this is a kinda crap post so I'm off to bed. Night guys.

You Know You Love Me xox

No comments:

Post a Comment