Saturday 15 August 2009

Jamie's Day Out....Not to be confused with the film Baby's day out!

I think you can actually see the cobwebs gathering on this blog! Oh well!

Today was a fun little mini gathering at the Edinburgh Festival! Which of course invloved getting up early! (grr damn body clock that loves my bed too much). But anyway Julie and I headed off to get the coach up, but popped into town first to get Lorcan's passpoet. We were the first to get there until David and Sophie arrived. We sat down and chatted till Cara arrived and of course there was alot of hugs and love all around. We were sitting at Costa (well I was standing cause Cara stole my chair!) And you know the way when you see someone out of the side of your eye and think it's someone you know? Well that hapenned to me only on the second look I realised it WAS someone I knew it was Lorcan!! Without thinking I had pure yelled "OH MY GOD!!" Making the others turn around and see him and be all "Oh Lorcan is here. What are you doing here?" and all that shizz. Speaking of shizz. That's who arrived next, Fiona as she is known to most people! lol Love ya Fi!

When the others all got there we went about the Royal Mile to look at the street acts and collect the leaflets for shows that we could go see. There was a good act that a guy did which involved; Knives, fire, a bed of nails and a fat guy. (Don't ask) But it was super cool and Kerr got a hug off the guy who tried to mount him! Isn't it Kerr that is the whore? Anyway Kerr and I decided to see who could get the most hugs and he won by three! See if that guy dressed as Iron Man had hugged me I sooo woulda won! But nnnooo!

So we headed down to Cara's student union where she works, which was awesome, just saying. And geuss who we saw? Simon Amstell!! Yes THE Simon Amstell from Never Mind The Buzzcocks! At this point we all turned into crazy people with Fiona and Kerr stalking him and Me asking Cara if I can go lick his hair....Don't judge me. But then he went away and we were sad and Fiona wouldn't shut up about it, for realz! Yeah Cara and I kept saying For Realz all day, I don't know why but we did so get over it or I'll steal your hamster! Oh yeah I went there! So we hung out in Cara's other student union which was across from the E4 Udderbelly!! And Man was that a huge purple upside down cow or what? So we just hung out and of course again my sex life (or lacking of such) was brought up in conversation several times thank you guys very much! But then Cara had to go to work and I got all sad.

After that Fiona, the square root of Cara squared and Sophie had to go get the train so we decided to take them there....but we got lost....4 times! And then I got all lost by myself and was all afraid and stuff but then I found everyone! Woo! See? happy endings and all that shizz. So those three left and we, in true gathering style, hung in starbucks for ages, where Kirsty and I worked up and ellaborite story about how the Starbucks people didn't like us bringing food in so they kidnapped Darren and poured hot coffee on him and stuck Bagettes up places they're not meant to go. And then we all got the bus home and everything was all good! Except Iron Man didn't hug me so I yelled "Spiderman is better!" And that totally showed him.

And now it's all late and stuff but just to say thanks guys for a fun day out cause I love hanging with you all!
Oh yeah just to say I'm 18 in 8 days!! wooo! Then I'm going to Summer In The City then when I get back onwards to Shetland!! Gonna be great fun! Also Me and Ceidiog have totally already planned a Desperate Housewives/ Gossip Girl sleepover so we can all giggle and be drunk and such and watch America's best outports!

Bye ya'll! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment