Monday 24 August 2009

No I'm Not On Drugs.

This post may be the most random thing you were ever read! But I swear it's not my fault. Cara wants us to blog about one of the following:

1. Talk about your latest crush (hee hee, I sound like a tweeny magazine!). But seriously, I want to hear about cute guys and/or girls working in coffee shops, etc. I will enjoy it :D
2. If you were to have any themed cake for your birthday, what would it be? And don't say gluten-free Zanblam, that is not a theme! <3
3. Tell me about your day in great detail. What you were wearing, if you ate anything yummy. And I want lots of detail about the weather!

So I've decided I can only really do number two cause things are going well with a crush and I don't want to jinx it and I can't really tell you about my day cause I've only been up half an hour but it's sunny and it's my birthday so yaaaayy!!

So a themed cake? Well I already had a themed cake made for my 7th birthday and it was made to look like Darth Maul from Star Wars Episode I. It was rather awesome! the horns stuck out and everything....yes I know I'm a geek but remember i was seven! But I always dreamed that my perfect birthday cake would be a specialy made Buffy the Vampire Slayer one! How awesome would that be?!?! It would have green icing as grass and have edible crypts and characters and vampires that were standing on the top!! Maybe one day when I'm rich and famous I'll find the world's best cake maker and get him to make me it. I remember the cake for my cousins' 21st was BRIGHT pink. Just imagine what that must have done to me! Bouncing off the walls me thinks. Julie found the recipe for a 3D penguin cake online and it looks awesome. We're tempted to make it for Cara's birthday cause she's scared of penguins. HEHE.

Yeah but there's my random post for you Cara hope you love it. And yeah IT'S MY 18TH BIRTHDAY TODAY SO WOOOOOOO!! And yes I was aware the caps were on so :P

You Know You Love Me xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment